Whatever your business involves, it will benefit from CapitaLegal’s professional and commercial approach to the provision of corporate legal advice.
Whether your business is involved in raising capital, considering a substantial new acquisition or just carrying on business as usual, there are innumerable aspects of your enterprise which will benefit from CapitaLegal’s input.
- Business Structures and Transactions: We have a thorough understanding of the myriad applications and uses of various business structures and the complex and creative ways in which entities may arrange transactions to achieve their desired outcomes.
- Acquisitions and Sales: We have helped many enterprises which are involved in buying or selling a business, part of a business or the whole company. Whether you are purchasing or selling a business, we work closely with you to thoroughly understand your business, your needs from the transaction, negotiation of terms and documentation, due diligence, and finalisation.
- Financial Services Law: The law relating to the provision of financial services and the offering of financial products is highly complex. At CapitaLegal, we have a thorough understanding of the financial services laws and regulations and ASIC’s regulatory approach. We can help you to ensure any financial products and services you offer are provided within the confines of the law.
- Commercial Arrangements: We have many years of experience in providing legal advice to businesses across a wide range of areas. We can assist in the negotiation and documentation of the terms of your arrangements with your suppliers, service providers, insurers, lessors, customers, clients, consultants and employees. We will liaise with all relevant third parties as necessary, including your regulators and government and industry bodies, to represent your interests.
- Financing Arrangements: Whether you are arranging an overdraft facility with your bank or raising further short- or long-term capital, CapitaLegal can assist you in structuring and negotiating those arrangements, and putting in place the documentation required to ensure your business’s interests are protected.
- Property: Many of the transactions we are involved in involve transacting in real property. We have significant experience in commercial property transactions including sales and purchasing, negotiating commercial lease arrangements and putting in place property option arrangements across NSW, Queensland, Victoria, ACT and Western Australia.